Corporate Finance and Strategy — An intensive program, for visionary thinkers
- Improve your understanding of the interactions between financial and strategic decisions.
- Develop your skills, working with modern valuation tools and learn how to apply them.
- Theory applied to real world situations, using real financial data.
- Interactive learning with world-class faculty and a diverse set of global finance professionals.
- Course can be contributed towards a Certificate of Excellence in Global Business.
This five-day course examines state-of-the-art approaches to gauge growth, acquisition, and restructuring opportunities, which are the key to creating value for shareholders in an increasingly competitive environment. Delivered by LSE, one of the top ranking universities globally for social sciences.
Who is it for?
- Directors, executives, managers and other professionals with some finance background.
- Those who wish to study corporate finance as a tool for making strategic decisions.
What will you learn?
- Financial markets and project valuation
- Corporate and competitive strategy; mergers & acquisitions
- Financial distress and the interactions between financing and investment decisions; leveraged buyouts
- Strategy for new businesses; going public and private.
How is the course delivered?
- Coaching and tuition – our world-class faculty deliver case study and theory materials with methods for practical application.
- Highly interactive – group work allows time for discussion, debate and knowledge exchange.
- Global networking and social program me – to build your international business connections.